The Rugo™ Drone Light Systems are designed for use with either
- Rugo™ RCS - DJI Matrice 300, 600 Drone Light System
- Rugo™ RCS - DJI Matrice 200 and Matrice 210 Drone Light System
- Rugo™ RCS - DJI Phantom 4 and Phantom 4 Pro Drone Light System
- Rugo™ RCS - DJI Inspire 2 Drone Light System
- Rugo™ RCS - Yuneec H520 and Typhoon H Drone Light System
Each system comes with (2) Rugo™ lights and a set of drone mounts. Both lights include the Quick Swap® Power Pack with Strobe that meets FAA regulations for UAV night flight and anti-collision lighting.
The RCS Drone Light Systems are best for photography, videography, and other applications where high CRI light is needed. The RCS has a CRI rating of 92 and a color temperature of 5700K, so it portrays colors more accurately than normal LED light. It puts out up to 620 lumens and has an operational beam distance of up to 50 ft (15 m).
NOTE: using two Rugo™s along with the included set of mounts is recommended in order to maintain the drone’s center of gravity. Please make sure you follow all local and FAA requirements for night flight and have waivers filed if necessary.
Key Features for All Rugos™:
- Rechargeable Quick Swap™ Power Pack with Strobe
The Rugo™ R1S and RCS have a rechargeable Quick Swap® Power Pack with Strobe. The strobe mode meets FAA regulations for UAV night flights and anti-collision lighting. The Power Pack provides 1 - 6 hours of light on a single charge and fully recharges via a USB adaptor in 2.5 hours. Power Packs can be swapped out in seconds with no tools. Additional Power Packs are available as separate accessories to extend usage time.
- Tri-Lens® Technology
The Rugo™ R1S and RCS have three interchangeable lens settings, allowing the user to adapt to different uses:
- Spot = 25° Best for distance. R1S has maximum operational distance of 100 ft (30 m). RCS has maximum operational distance of 50 ft (15 m).
- Area = 55° Best for mid-range. Both R1S and RCS have maximum operational distance of 30 ft (9 m).
- Flood = 120° Best for close-up. Both R1S and RCS have maximum operational distance of 10 ft (3 m).
- High CRI
The Rugo™ RCS has a CRI rating of 92, which displays color more accurately and naturally than other LED lights. This makes the RCS a very useful tool for anyone that needs to see true-to-life colors, including photographers, videographers, inspectors, medical professionals, and more.
All Rugo™ lights have a rugged built-to-last design. They are impact resistant and fully submersible up to 10 ft (3 m). They also meets NFPA fire resistant requirements and can be decontaminated after use. The Rugo™ lights are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.