The rugged HammerHead H5A CSS Forensic Light Kit contains the key blue and UV wavelengths needed for general crime scene search along with a white flashlight for general illumination. 4 narrow wavelength (365nm, 395nm, 450nm, and 470nm) light sources enable the crime scene investigator, medicolegal or lab personnel to look for body fluids, trace evidence and other valuable evidence. These handheld LED lights allow the investigator to visualize forensic evidence up to 10 ft (3 m) away. This rechargeable kit comes with (5) 18650 batteries, a battery charger, a rugged transport case, and 3 goggles. All lights are built to FoxFury’s Xtremium standards so they can be dropped, used in all weather, and even submerged for cleaning and decontamination. All lights are backed by FoxFury’s industry leading limited lifetime warranty. Custom kits available, call for quote! (760)945-4231
UV Light 365 - 395 nm
- Used For: Field crime scene search, laboratory, medicolegal (including SANE, coroners and medical examiners) hotel room inspection and specialized industrial applications.
- Evidence Identified: Serological fluids (including urine and semen), hairs and fibers.
Blue Light 445 - 470 nm
- Used For: Field crime scene search, laboratory, medicolegal (including SANE, coroners and medical examiners) and hotel room inspection.
- Evidence Identified: Fibers, fingerprints, ninhydrin-treated samples.
- Used For: General field illumination, area search, and inspection.