PL Portable Forensic Blue Laser System 5W, 445nm
The 1st Portable 5 Watt Forensic Blue Laser under $10K (USD)
Compact forensic blue laser provides up to 5W of 445nm light for forensic searches up to 30 ft (9 m) away. The PL’s incredible power and portability enables it to perform faster, more effective searches at crime scenes at much greater distances compared to standard forensic light sources.
The versatile PL can mount to a tripod, be used underwater and has an anti-roll head. Even better, it's rechargeable, cord free and there is no maintenance, calibration or replacement battery needed. The laser system includes a case, shoulder strap, charger and rechargeable lithium ion battery system and orange laser goggles. The light is manufactured by NOAH Systems and distributed by FoxFury.
Trace evidence (hairs, fibers, etc.), gunshot residue, biological fluids including blood treated with fluorescein and footwear (and other) impressions.
Field crime scene search, laboratory, medicolegal (including coroners and medical examiners) and hotel room inspection
Built to last
This highly durable laser is made of high quality aluminum. It withstands impact and is suitable for use underwater.
Rechargeable battery system
High power lasers require higher powered batteries to work. The PL comes equipped with a Li-ion rechargeable battery system. It comes with an adaptor so that the light can be plugged directly into the wall rather than having to remove the batteries in order to charge.
One of the last things you want to experience at a crime scene is having your light roll (especially off a surface) as that means you risk contaminating the scene. This laser's anti-roll head and TPR bumpers prevent this from happening.
- Application Forensic
- Cost $$$$$
- FLS Y
- Kit Y
1.7 hours | 2 Watt | 2.5 hours
1 Watt | 4 hours |
- Wavelength 445nm
- Power Consumption Watts 25W
- Modes 4 (1 Watt, 2 Watt, 3 Watt, 5 Watt)
- Rod 30 ft (9 m)
- Evidence Seen Trace evidence (hairs, fibers, etc.), gunshot residue, biological fluids including blood treated with fluorescein and footwear (and other) impressions
- Beam Angle 1 26 degree
- Power Source Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery System
- Recharge Time 4 hours
- Length 11.1in (282 mm)
- Diameter Body or Handle 1.9in (48 mm)
- Head Size 3.9in (99 mm) diam
- Weight of Light 3.8 lbs (1.7 kg)
- Case Depth 11.5in (292 mm)
- Case Height 7.5in (191 mm)
- Case Width 14.5in (368 mm)
- Total Weight 8.5 lbs (3.9 kg)
- What's Included Rechargeable Li-ion Battery System, Orange Goggles (OD6+), AC Charger, Shoulder Strap, Case
- Feature 1 Anti-roll design
- Feature 2 Shoulder Strap
- Feature 3 Tripod mountable
- Feature 4 No warm up required
- Feature 6 Safety plug-in key
- Operating Temperature 14°F (-10°C) to 300°F (149°C)
- Waterproof 3.3 ft (1 m)
- Impact Resistant 6.6 ft (2m)
- Fire Resistant Yes - meets NFPA 1971-2007 Fire Resistant Requirements: 500F / 260C for 30 minutes
- Materials 1 Aluminum 6061-T6 hard anodized housing with TPR bumpers
- Materials 2 Polycarbonate shield
- CE Cert CE
- CEEMC Cert CE-EMC
- IPX7 Certified IPX-7
- Warranty 24 months
- Optional Accessories TBA
- FYL Battery High 60 minutes
- FYL Max Lumens 5 Watt
- Light Type 1 Flashlight
- Rechargeable Y
Submit a TestimonialYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: