We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality products and services to the Fire, Law Enforcement, and Industrial Industries. In doing so, we consider it a core responsibility of our organization to provide quality marketing education to our clients and end-users who rely upon our products to save lives.
As we continue to grow and expand, it is vital that we retain a highly productive, self-motivated Sr. Marketing Associate to ensure that communication with our dealers, municipalities and end-users is both timely and relevant to the challenges they navigate on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for several areas in the marketing department, inclusive of the following primary duties of this position:
• Develop strategic marketing plans and schedules that encompass both national and international communications.
• Manage content and design for weekly end-user communications via email, social media, and website.
• Manage communication to worldwide dealer networks on a bi-weekly basis via email, social media, and website announcements.
• Development and deploy marketing collateral for new and existing products
• Manage website updates and strategic direction for both content and retail-driven
• Manage event marketing sponsorship opportunities
• Collaboratively work with sales team to develop marketing collateral, presentations,
communications for end-users and dealer markets.
• Monitor social media feeds as information relevant to our products and services
mentioned by our dealers and ideal clients.
Preferred Skill Set
• HubSpot CRM
• Adobe Design Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
• WordPress Site Development
• MS Office Suite
This is a tremendous opportunity for career-minded candidates only. Therefore, if the above describes your skill sets, and you have at least three years of verifiable experience, please submit your resume and include a brief 250-word or less description regarding why you believe that you are the ideal candidate for this position.