Powerful tactical wall or vehicle mounted light for crowd control
Tactical 12,000 lumen white LED vehicle and security searchlight. This vehicle light has 3 modes including a varying strobe frequency that is an effective and non-lethal form of crowd control / compliance.
Designed specifically for use by law enforcement and security personnel. It can be mounted to trucks, urban assault vehicles and government, SWAT and off-road vehicles. Can also mount to a wall or tower for use in corrections. This weather resistant DC powered light provides light up to 2.0 miles (3.2 km) away.
Waterproof and built to last
The durable Sunbolt is completely submersible and able to withstand all types of weather conditions. It is made of high quality aluminum and able to withstand impact.
A ridiculously powerful turbo-strobe option is included. This varying frequency strobe mode is intended to disorient individuals when needed. Light is strictly intended for use by law enforcement and military.
- Application LE & Military
- Cost $$$$$
- LED Color White
- Color Temperature 5800 K
- Power Consumption Watts 100W
- Modes 3 (Temporary on, Continuous on, Turbo-strobe)
- Beam Angle 1 8 degree
- Max Beam Distance 5,814 ft (1,772 m)
- Power Source External 12VDC
- Width 13.2in (335 mm)
- Depth 6.7in (170 mm)
- Height 3.0in (76 mm)
- Weight of Light 14.5 lbs (6.6 kg)
- What's Included Light Head, Power Converter, Actuator Switch
- Feature 1 Pan adjustment of + / - 90 degrees with locking handle
- Feature 2 Accepts roll bar sizes of 1.5in to 1.75in (3.8 to 4.4 cm)
- Feature 3 Smooth hotspot
- Feature 4 No warm u or cool down required
- Operating Temperature 14°F (-10°C) to 300°F (149°C)
- Waterproof 32.8 ft (10 m)
- Impact Resistant 3.3 ft (1 m)
- Materials 1 6061-T6 aluminum housing
- CE Cert CE
- Warranty 24 months
- FYL Max Lumens 12,000 lumens
- Light Type 1 Spotlight
- Light Type 2 Area light
Submit a TestimonialYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
THE FOXFURY DIFFERENCE
All LED since 2003
Premium lights that are built to last
Building the light tools of tomorrow