Scout Glow White & Red LED Utility Light
Glow in the dark utility light with white and red LEDs
Versatile, pocket-sized white and red LED utility light with removable clip enabling multiple wear and use options.
This waterproof and impact resistant light has a phosphorescent exterior / case (glows in the dark). Configured with 4 modes including a high visibility safety mode with alternating white and red light to be seen at night. Red LEDs help with night vision adaptation and provides less glare than white light when reading in the dark.
Clip enables multi-wear options
The included removable clip / holster clip enables the light to be worn on a belt (front or back), pocket, strap and more for hands-free operation.
The Scout is extremely versatile. Turn the light on its back, side or upside down to illuminate hard to reach places and spaces.
This durable light can survive being run over by a pickup truck or frozen solid. It also holds up to the high heat at fire scenes.
Glow case makes it easier to find
The phosphorescent case enables the light to glow in the dark for 30 minutes if the light has been exposed to light. This makes the light easier to find in the dark including power outages.
- Application Fire, Industrial, LE & Military, Other
- Cost $
48 lumens | 18 hours | White
17 lumens | 50 hours | Red
17 or 48 lumens | 36 hours | Alternating White & Red
- LED Color White, Red
- Color Temperature 6500 K
- Power Consumption Watts 0.5W
- Modes 4 (Red, White, Alternating white & red, All)
- Beam Angle 1 35 degree
- Max Beam Distance 55 ft (17 m)
- Power Source 3x AA batteries
- Power Source Info Batteries included
- Width 2in (50 mm)
- Depth 0.9in (23 mm)
- Height 3.7in (95 mm)
- Weight of Light 5.4 oz (154 g)
- What's Included Belt Clip, 3 AA Batteries
- Feature 1 Phosphorecent case
- Feature 2 Belt Clip
- Feature 3 Multi-Wear options
- Feature 4 Red light for night vision adaptation
- Feature 5 Alternating safety mode (helps be seen)
- Operating Temperature 14°F (-10°C) to 300°F (149°C)
- Waterproof 9.8 ft (3 m)
- Impact Resistant 9.8 ft (3 m)
- Fire Resistant Yes - meets NFPA 1971-2007 Fire Resistant Requirements: 500F / 260C for 30 minutes
- Materials 1 Polycarbonate housing
- CE Cert CE
- CEEMC Cert CE-EMC
- Warranty 24 months
- Optional Accessories Replacement Clip
- FYL Battery High 24 hours
- FYL Max Lumens 65 lumens
- Light Type 1 Right angle flashlight
Submit a TestimonialYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: