Rook SM3 White & UV Light LED Flashlight
65 lumen white and UV LED flashlight for security use
Compact white and UV LED flashlight provides 65 lumen of white light. UV light is for checking identification, documents and currency. It is configured with 3 modes: full power, UV light and a disorienting turbo strobe for personal protection / safety.
This waterproof and impact resistant light features a tactical switch, square anti-roll head, front strike bezel and lanyard. It runs on one AA battery. Design inspired by rook chess piece.
Built to last
This highly durable flashlight is made of high quality aluminum. It withstands impact and is suitable for use underwater.
This light features a varying frequency strobe mode is used to disorient individuals when needed. It is included as a means of self defense so that you have time to get out of harm's way.
Many flashlights on the market have a round head that cause the light to roll when laid flat. Rook Series flashlights feature a square anti-roll head so that it will stay put no matter how you have it on a surface.
In a potentially life or death emergency situation, you may need a little help. The strike bezel is strong enough to shatter your glass car windshield and is effective if/when used in self defense situations.
- Application Industrial, LE & Military
- Cost $$
65 lumen | 5 hours | Turbo-strobe
100% intensity | 3 hours | UV
- LED Color White, UV
- Wavelength 395nm
- Power Consumption Watts 1W
- Modes 3 (White, UV, White Turbo-strobe)
- Rod 2 ft (0.6m)
- Beam Angle 1 12 degree
- Max Beam Distance 286 ft (87 m)
- Power Source AA battery
- Power Source Info Batteries NOT included
- Length 4.1in (103 mm)
- Diameter Body or Handle 0.8in (20 mm)
- Head Size 1.1in x 1.1in (28 mm x 28 mm)
- Weight of Light 3.1 oz (88 g)
- What's Included Lanyard
- Feature 1 UV light to inspect currency and ID cards
- Feature 2 Square non-roll head
- Feature 3 Strike Bezel
- Feature 4 UV transmitting quartz lens
- Feature 5 compact design fits in most purses
- Operating Temperature 14°F (-10°C) to 300°F (149°C)
- Waterproof 9.8 ft (3 m)
- Impact Resistant 6.6 ft (2m)
- Fire Resistant Yes - meets NFPA 1971-2007 Fire Resistant Requirements: 500F / 260C for 30 minutes
- Materials 1 Aluminum 6061-T6 hard anodized housing
- Materials 2 UV transmitting glass lens
- CE Cert CE
- Warranty 24 months
- FYL Battery High 50 minutes
- FYL Max Lumens 65 lumen
- Light Type 1 Flashlight
Submit a TestimonialYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
THE FOXFURY DIFFERENCE
All LED since 2003
Premium lights that are built to last
Building the light tools of tomorrow