Portable, hands-free cyan LED 495 nm alternate light source (ALS). Use to view latent prints (fingerprints) processed with fluorescent dyes and powders. For use by Forensic and CSI personnel.
Provides two free hands, which allows multitasking, reduces cross contamination and enhances officer safety.
Use with orange or yellow goggles.
- Power consumption: 2.8 Watts
- 38° field of vision
- Recommended operational distance: 4 ft (1.2 m)
- 20 LEDs
- Wavelength: 495 nm (Cyan)
- Rear safety LED (red) for enhanced visibility
- Quick tilt (45°)
- Tap switch
- Waterproof to 20 ft (6 m)
- Impact resistant
- Weight: 8.1 oz (229 g)
- Headband: 1.2 oz (34 g)
- Battery pack: 6.9 oz (195 g)
- Size: 4.8" x 1.3" x 1.0" (12.2 cm x 3.2 cm x 2.5 cm)
- Polycarbonate housing
- PVC jacketed cable
- Elastic strap
- 4 AA (Batteries Not Included)
- Life: up to 16 hours
- Rear safety LED - flashing (red)
- NOTE: battery pack is not remotable