Performance Intrinsic Tasker-Fire Helmet Light
Intrinsically safe structural firefighter helmet light for use in hazardous areas
Intrinsically safe LED firefighter helmet light provides 50 lumens of panoramic light. This wide angle headlamp features white and green LEDs, which increase visibility in smoke and provide immediate situation awareness. It also has an adjustable tilt to aim light where needed.
It comes with a silicone strap, runs on four AA batteries and fits most US style fire helmets with NO external visor or faceshield. Runs on 4 AA batteries.
This UL 913 certified LED headlamp can be used in hazardous locations and around flammable / explosive gases. It is rated UL 913 Class 1, Division 1, Groups A-D, T6.
Click Here to view Spec Sheet
Our headlamps look a little different. The wider beam angle provides panoramic lighting and immediate situation assessment so you can see and respond faster.
A tilting plate allows the light beam to be angled up and down as needed. This permits you to focus in on objects as well as to aim the beam away so that you don’t blind others.
This light comes with a silicone strap for use safety helmets including hard hats. It improves grip on helmets, is fire resistant and can be used in firefighting and other high temperature applications.
- Application Hazardous Area, Industrial, Fire, LE & Military
- Cost $$$
- LED Color White, Green
- Color Temperature 6500 K
- Power Consumption Watts 0.8W
- Modes On/Off
- Beam Angle 1 45 degree
- Max Beam Distance 68 ft (21 m)
- Intrinsically Safe Y
- Power Source 4x AA batteries
- Power Source Info Batteries NOT included
- Width 5.5in (140 mm)
- Depth 1.3in (32 mm)
- Height 1.1in (28 mm)
- Weight of Light 10.1 oz (287 g)
- What's Included Silicone Strap
- Fire Helmet Fit Y
- Hard Hat Fit Y
- Feature 1 Offers panoramic lighting
- Feature 2 Intrinsically safe
- Feature 3 White and green LEDs for enhanced depth perception and color rendition
- Feature 4 Adjustable tilt
- Operating Temperature 14°F (-10°C) to 300°F (149°C)
- Waterproof 20 ft (6 m)
- Impact Resistant 9.8 ft (3 m)
- Fire Resistant Yes - meets NFPA 1971-2007 Fire Resistant Requirements: 500F / 260C for 30 minutes
- Materials 1 Nylon 66 housing with polycarbonate lens cover
- Materials 2 Silicone coated; Teflon jacketed cable
- Materials 3 Silicone switch cover
- CE Cert CE
- IPX7 Certified IPX-7
- UL 913 Certification UL 913 Class 1, Division 1 Groups A, B, C, D T6 & Class 1, Division 2 Groups A, B, C, D T6
- Warranty Lifetime warranty on LEDs; 2 year warranty on manufacturing defects.
- Optional Accessories Replacement Elastic Strap, Replacement Silicone Strap - Black, 3D Fury Glow Silicone Strap
- FYL Battery High 8 hours
- FYL Max Lumens 50 lumens
- Light Type 1 Headlamp
Submit a TestimonialYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
THE FOXFURY DIFFERENCE
All LED since 2003
Premium lights that are built to last
Building the light tools of tomorrow