Nomad Prime Portable Area-Spot Light
The Original LED Area-Spot Light (Combination Area Light & Spotlight)
Our most tactical and ready to go tripod light provides up to 4,000 lumens for up to 24 hours. The Prime converts from an area light to spotlight in seconds by attaching/detaching the diffuser lens. Its portable, waterproof and adaptive design allows it to be used in ways and places where other area lights cannot.
You can use it as a bazooka light to survey an area or illuminate your path. In around 20 seconds, you’ll be able to deploy the self-contained tripod legs and raise the telescoping head up to 8 ft tall to illuminate the work area. The Prime stows so compactly that up to 24 can fit in the trunk of a Smart Car.
Its rechargeable and cordless design means no noisy, heavy generator is needed. If you have external power, the Prime provides continuous light. The Prime is used by first responders, industrial professionals, photographers and more around the world.
2 lights in 1: combination area light and spotlight
Your lighting needs can change in an instant or on a case by case basis. As an area-spot light, this light provides two types of lights in one.
- Area light: attach diffuser for 120° flood light
- Spotlight: detach diffuser lens for 8° focused light
All weather and waterproof
This fully submersible lighting tool can be used underwater (up to 10 ft). Its all-weather design can thrive in the summer desert heat, heavy rain, the cold of a snow storm…and everything in between.
Up to 24 hours of battery life
Some events are over in a few hours and require as much as lighting as possible (vehicle extrication, EMS, etc.). The Nomad provides 3 continuous hours of light on the high mode. Other events are far more involved. The low mode provides 24 hours of continuous light for extended work period (power failure, large event in rural area, etc.).
Overhead tripod light
Many portable area lights only extend to 6ft (1.8 m) tall, which is near the eye level and potentially blinding. The Prime extends up to 8ft (2.4 m) tall to deliver overhead lighting that does not blind the user.
Solo operation and 20 second deployment
The Nomad stows as a compact tube weighing 17 lbs (7.7 kg). A shoulder strap is included for easy transport. The light is designed so that an individual can deploy it in 20 seconds.
Battery level indicator
At a scene, you'll want to keep track of how much light you have left. Every Nomad is equipped with a battery level indicator, which changes color from green to orange to red as the battery drains.
- Green indicator: 70-100% battery charge left
- Orange indicator: 30-70% battery charge left
- Red indicator: under 30% battery charge left
Bazooka light option
The portable Prime can be used as a shoulder-worn bazooka light that illuminates your path so you can get where you need to go. The beam is capable of illuminating over 1 mile (1.6 km) ahead. Once you’ve reached your destination, you can deploy it as a tripod light.
Easy to clean
Looking for evidence can be a messy job and you can risk contamination or cross contamination if not careful. The Nomad is fully waterproof and can be easily cleaned and disinfected after each use.
Built to last
This rugged light is tough enough for any job. Its nylon body withstands impact and the heat of a fire scene.
Hold-down clamp for high wind environments
In severe wind, you may want to weigh the light down as a safety measure.
A D-ring at the base of the unit allows a sandbag to be attached.
- NSN 6230-01-617-5314
- Application Fire, Industrial, LE & Military, Other
- Cost $$$$$
4,000 lumens | 9 hours | Blinker
1,300 lumens | 9 hours | Medium
500 lumens | 24 hours | Low
- LED Color White
- Color Temperature 5800 K
- Power Consumption Watts 46W
- Modes (Low, Medium, High, Blinker)
- Beam Angle 1 8 degree spotlight
- Beam Angle 2 120 degree area light
- Max Beam Distance 3,356 ft (1,023 m)
- Power Source Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery System
- Power Source 2 External power 12VDC
- Power Source Info 80 Watt (0.7 Amps at 115VAC)
- Power Source Info 2 80 Watt (6 Amps at 12VDC)
- Recharge Time 5 hours
- Diameter Body or Handle 4.6in (117 mm)
- Head Size 4in diam x 4.5in h (102 mm x 114 mm)
- Max Height When Deployed 95in (2,413 mm)
- Footprint of Legs Diameter 36in (914 mm)
- Stowed Length 33in (838 mm)
- Weight of Light 17 lbs (7.7 kg)
- What's Included Rechargeable Li-ion Battery System (built-in), AC Adaptor & Cord, DC Cord, 3M Reflective Yellow Safety Strips, Nomad Accessories Bag
- Feature 1 2 lights in one: area ligh and spotlight
- Feature 10 No warm up or cool down required
- Feature 2 Portable, rechargeable, cordless and generator-free design
- Feature 3 Deploys in under 20 seconds
- Feature 4 Battery life indicator
- Feature 5 AC or DC charge / drive
- Feature 6 Head rotates 340 degrees and tilts up & down
- Feature 7 Anchor down chain
- Feature 8 Rocky Mountain legs (AKA leg adjustments) for uneven terrain
- Feature 9 Lens cover provides protection when light is stored
- Operating Temperature 14°F (-10°C) to 300°F (149°C)
- Waterproof 9.8 ft (3 m)
- Impact Resistant 3.2 ft (1 m)
- Fire Resistant Yes - meets NFPA 1971-2007 Fire Resistant Requirements: 500F / 260C for 30 minutes
- Materials 1 Combination of Nylon 66 with glass fiber and 6061-T6 aluminum head
- Materials 2 Stainless steel telescoping tube
- Materials 3 Polycarbonate lens and diffuser
- CE Cert CE
- CEEMC Cert CE-EMC
- CELV Cert CE-LV
- IPX7 Certified IPX-7
- Warranty 24 months
- Optional Accessories Nomad Mount Clamps - set of 2, Nomad Prime Battery Kit Replacement, Nomad Carrying Bag, Nomad Accessories Bag, Nomad Series Carrying Case
- FYL Battery High 3 hours
- FYL Max Lumens 4,000 lumens
- Deployable Tripod Legs Y
- Light Type 1 Area light
- Light Type 2 Spotlight
- Rechargeable Y
Submit a TestimonialYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
THE FOXFURY DIFFERENCE
All LED since 2003
Premium lights that are built to last
Building the light tools of tomorrow