Nomad® 360 Portable 360° Scene Light
The See It All 360° Scene Light
This ultimate scene light provides up to 7,000 lumens for up to 24 hours. The adaptive Nomad 360 converts from an area light to spotlight to 360° scene light in seconds by sliding the diffuser lens and opening/closing the light head. Its portable, waterproof and self-contained design allows it travel to (and be used in) places that standard scene lights, street lamps and vehicle mounted lights cannot reach.
In around 20 seconds, you’ll be able to deploy the tripod legs and raise the telescoping head up over 8 ft tall to illuminate the work area.
It’s rechargeable and cordless design means no noisy, heavy generator is needed. If you have external power, the 360 provides continuous light. The 360 is used at command posts, accident scenes, temporary shelters, checkpoints and job sites around the globe. [Patent Pending]
Click Here to view Spec Sheet
3 lights in 1: Combination area light, spotlight and scene light
Different tasks require different lighting needs. Some cases demand light in all directions.
As an area-spot and scene light, this light provides three types of lights in one.
- Area light: fold out light panels and slide diffuser lens up for 120° flood light
- Spotlight: fold out light panels and slide diffuser lens down for 12° focused light
- Scene light: fold in light panels for 360° scene lighting
All weather and waterproof
This fully submersible lighting tool can be used underwater (up to 10 ft). Its all-weather design can thrive in the summer desert heat, heavy rain, the cold of a snow storm…and everything in between.
Up to 24 hours of battery life
Some events are over in a few hours and require as much as lighting as possible (vehicle extrication, EMS, etc.). The Nomad provides 3 continuous hours of light on the high mode. Other events are far more involved. The low mode provides 24 hours of continuous light for extended work period (power failure, large event in rural area, etc.).
Overhead tripod light
Many portable area lights only extend to 6ft (1.8 m) tall, which is near the eye level and potentially blinding.
The 360 extends up to 8.5 ft (2.6 m) tall to deliver overhead lighting that does not blind the user.
Solo operation and 20 second deployment
The 360 stows as a compact tube weighing 23 lbs (10.4 kg). A shoulder strap is included for easy transport. The light is designed so that an individual can deploy it in 20 seconds
Battery level indicator
At a scene, you'll want to keep track of how much light you have left. Every Nomad is equipped with a battery level indicator, which changes color from green to orange to red as the battery drains.
• Green indicator: 70-100% battery charge left
• Orange indicator: 30-70% battery charge left
• Red indicator: under 30% battery charge left
Built to last
This rugged light is tough enough for any job. Its nylon body withstands impact and the heat of a fire scene.
Hold-down clamp for high wind environments
In severe wind, you may want to weigh the light down as a safety measure.
A D-ring at the base of the unit allows a sandbag to be attached.
- Application Fire, Industrial, LE & Military, Other
- Cost $$$$$
2,100 lumens | 9 hours | Medium
700 lumens | 24 hours | Low
- LED Color White
- Color Temperature 5800 K, CRI 65
- Power Consumption Watts 100W
- Modes (Low, Medium, High)
- Beam Angle 1 12 degree spotlight
- Beam Angle 2 120 degree area light
- Beam Angle 3 360 degree scene light
- Max Beam Distance 2,963 ft (903 m)
- Power Source Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery System
- Power Source 2 External power 12VDC
- Power Source Info 120 Watt (1.1 Amps at 115VAC)
- Power Source Info 2 120 Watt (9 Amps at 12VDC)
- Recharge Time 7 hours
- Diameter Body or Handle 4.6in (117 mm)
- Head Size 4in diam x 8.5in h (102 mm x 216 mm)
- Max Height When Deployed 102in (2,600 mm)
- Footprint of Legs Diameter 36in (914 mm)
- Stowed Length 39.9in (1012 mm)
- Weight of Light 23 lbs (10.5 kg)
- What's Included Rechargeable Li-ion Battery System (built-in), AC Adaptor & Cord, DC Cord, 3M Reflective Yellow Safety Strips, Nomad Accessories Bag
- Feature 1 3 lights in one: scene light, area light and spotlight
- Feature 10 No warm up or cool down required
- Feature 2 Portable, rechargeable, cordless and generator-free design
- Feature 3 Deploys in under 20 seconds
- Feature 4 Battery life indicator
- Feature 5 AC or DC charge / drive
- Feature 6 Head rotates 340 degrees and tilts up & down
- Feature 7 Anchor down chain
- Feature 8 Rocky Mountain legs (AKA leg adjustments) for uneven terrain
- Feature 9 Lens cover provides protection when light is stored
- Operating Temperature 14°F (-10°C) to 300°F (149°C)
- Waterproof 9.8 ft (3 m)
- Impact Resistant 3.3 ft (1 m)
- Fire Resistant Yes - meets NFPA 1971-2007 Fire Resistant Requirements: 500F / 260C for 30 minutes
- Materials 1 Combination of Nylon 66 body with 6061-T6 aluminum head
- Materials 2 Stainless steel telescoping tube
- Materials 3 Polycarbonate lens and diffuser
- CEEMC Cert CE-EMC
- CELV Cert CE-LVD
- IPX7 Certified IPX-7
- Warranty 24 months
- Optional Accessories Nomad Mount Clamps - set of 2, Nomad 360 Battery Kit Replacement, Nomad Carrying Bag, Nomad Accessories Bag, Nomad Series Carrying Case
- FYL Battery High 3 hours
- FYL Max Lumens 7,000 lumens
- Deployable Tripod Legs Y
- Light Type 1 Area light
- Light Type 2 Spotlight
- Light Type 3 Scene light
- Rechargeable Y
Submit a TestimonialYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: