Red Goggles for Forensic & Industrial Use
Durable polycarbonate forensic goggles with streamline wraparound design. Lightweight, anti-fog and fit over prescription glasses. Used in conjunction with forensic light sources and little ambient light to visualize evidence and/or to provide eye protection. Also suitable for use in safety / industrial applications.
Use with the green wavelengths (525nm and 532nm).
- Red tint
- Blocks light in the range of 525-540nm, and passes its fluorescence
- Anti-fog air circulation slots
- Blocks UV
- ANSI Z87+
- Weight: 1.4 oz (39.7 g)
- Width: 6.3" (16.8 cm)
- Height: 2.4" (6.1 cm)
- Made of polycarbonate
Lightweight orange goggles with streamline wraparound design.
Anti-fog air circulation slots
UV 400 - 100% UV protection
- Width 6.3in (168 mm)
- Height 2.4in (61 mm)
- Weight of Light 1.4 oz (40 g)
- Feature 1 Red tint
- Feature 2 Anti-Fog Air Circulation Slots
- Feature 3 Blocks light in the range of 525 to 540 nm, and passes its fluorescence
- Feature 4 Blocks UV
- Feature 5 ANSI Z87+
- Materials 1 Polycarbonate
Submit a TestimonialYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
THE FOXFURY DIFFERENCE
All LED since 2003
Premium lights that are built to last
Building the light tools of tomorrow